Friday, January 5, 2024

Bermuda Triangle

 Yes, we are skirting along the edge of the Bermuda Triangle. I may just disappear and you’ll never hear from me again!!

We moved our clocks forward last night and we are still sailing south. 

Project Linus volunteers are on board knitting or crocheting comfort blankets for children in distress from any type of situation, so I’ve picked up yellow yarn to make one. I will probably crochet it since it only uses one needle to take care of. 

I’ve walked my daily mile on the promenade deck this morning and attended the Bermuda Triangle lecture. I continue to get to know each of my travel companions by rotating dinner partners. The main dining room meals last 2 hours and I’m a bit tired of that, so I may eat at the buffet tonight.  


7 comments:

  1. Oooo Id love to hear the story, and please dont disappear on us ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO THEY HAVE ALCOHOLIC MILKSHAKES?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A ce rythme là, 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, ah!Le mystère sur les disparitions dans le triangle des Bermudes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like are doing so many things you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun so far. Mike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, got your blog info from Ron. So glad to be able to follow you. Sharie Pedersen

    ReplyDelete

Mindelo, Cape Verde

 Cape Verde is a volcanic group of islands with Portuguese roots. We rode up to the summit of the inactive volcano on a cobble stone, single...