Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Resort Beach Day

 Spent a beautiful day on the beach at a resort. It was nice to have a relaxing day out instead of the usual busy tours we go on. The water was soooo warm and I could stand in it up to my waist and watch the colorful tropical fish swim around my body. I was thankful to have my water shoes with me as there were lots of rocks and coral and the waves were keeping me unsteady on my feet. My arms are pretty scraped up. But it was so much fun. These are the resort hotel rooms  

We had a nice lunch on the beach before cruising back to our ship  




3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, relax séance and d’un.Your room is original !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax, le soleil et la mer! Le Paradis sur terre

    ReplyDelete

Mindelo, Cape Verde

 Cape Verde is a volcanic group of islands with Portuguese roots. We rode up to the summit of the inactive volcano on a cobble stone, single...